The Teen Mentoring Program allows youth to explore career options, gain training, and experience and complete graduation requirements.
Teens spend time with their 'Little' at their school for 1 hour a week during the school year. Get to know them through conversation and fun activities like games, sports, art, reading and more!
Currently Teen Mentoring is offered between the following schools:
- Spectrum Community School - Marigold Elementary School
- Belmont Secondary School - Ruth King Elementary School
- Lighthouse Christian Academy - Ruth King Elementary School
- Edward Milne Community School - Saseenos Elementary School
How can you benefit from becoming a Teen Mentor?
- Build experience for your resume
- Gain volunteer hours or credits for graduation
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Gain access to scholarships
- Make a difference by positively impacting a child's life
- Have FUN!
This program is made possible in part
by the generous support of: